Unbelievers All Around! by E. Davenport December 11, 2011
Whoever does not believe stands condemned already because
he has not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.
The bible warns us of the consequences of not being in love. As we translate it literally….let’s try to look at it from another angle. Here’s the reasoning based on inspiration.
God looked down and saw that man was on the wrong course. A path filled with sin and He also saw that men would need a rescue mission
Jesus came to save you and I….I received Him…you did too…perhaps yes….perhaps no…but for a fact many rejected Him.
Here’s the stickler: our loved ones…many of them did not receive Him. Many of them think we are crazy; they just don’t get it!
OUR TASK IS SIMPLE; IF WE LOVE…THEN WE MUST NOT REST UNTIL WE POINT THEM INTO THE LIGHT…WE MUST NOT REST!
I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not
believe that I am the one I claim to be, you will indeed die in
your sins. (John 8:24)
The message about the cross is nonsense to those who are being destroyed, but it is God’s power to us who are being saved. 1 Corinthians 1: 18
- My Blood Covenant! by E. Davenport December 11, 2011 (thebloodofjesus.wordpress.com)
- How Bad Do You Want It? by Elaine Davenport December 9, 2011 (prayerwarriors.wordpress.com)
- FIND YOUR PURPOSE AND BE THANKFUL! by E. Davenport December 10, 2011 (greatthanks.wordpress.com)
- Lord, When Did You Heal My Shoulder? by Elaine Davenport August, 2011 (peacefulone.wordpress.com)
- How To Find Peace With God (Part 8) (answersfromthebook.org)
- St. John 3:16 (vidblogdotcom.wordpress.com)
- Why I Gave My Heart To Jesus! by Elaine Davenport May, 2011 (healmenow.wordpress.com)