WE NORMALLY DON’T ISSUE WARNINGS…BUT THESE ARE THE LAST DAYS!
How is it that God above
Has never gone on strike
Because he was not treated fair
In things He didn’t like.
If only once He’d given up,
And said, ‘That’s it, I’m through!
I’ve had enough of those on earth,
So this is what I’ll do;
I’ll give my orders to the sun –
‘Cut off the heat supply!’
And to the moon – ‘Give no more
Light, and run the ocean dry.’
Then just to make things really tough
And put the pressures on,
‘Turn off the vital oxygen
Till every breath is gone!’
You know, He would be justified
If fairness was the game.
For no one has been abused
Or met with more disdain
Than God, any yet He carries on
Supplying you and me
With all the favors of His grace
And everything for free.
Men say they want a better deal
And so on strike they go.
But what a deal we’ve given
To God to whom all things we owe.
We don’t care whom we hurt
To gain the things we like.
But what a mess we’d all be in
If God should go on strike!!
Some time ago, a friend of mine punished his 3-year-old daughter for wasting a roll of gold wrapping paper. Money was tight, and he became infuriated when the child tried to decorate a box to put under the tree.
Nevertheless, the little girl brought the gift to her father the next morning and said, “This is for you, Daddy.” He was embarrassed by his earlier overreaction, but his anger flared again when he found that the box was empty.
He yelled at her, “Don’t you know that when you give someone a present, there’s supposed to be something inside of it?”
The little girl looked up at him with tears in her eyes and said, “Oh, Daddy, it’s not empty. I blew kisses into the box. All for you, Daddy.”
The father was crushed. He put his arms around his little girl, and he begged her forgiveness. My friend told me that he kept that gold box by his bed for years. Whenever he was discouraged, he would take out an imaginary kiss and remember the love of the child who had put it there.
In a very real sense, each of us as parents has been given a gold container filled with unconditional love and kisses from our children. There is no more precious possession anyone could hold.
· Our Business is Blessed and God gets the Glory!
· Our heart’s desire is for our business to grow by multiplication and God gives us the desires of our hearts.
· God’s favor helps us to get the best customers. We pray for our customers regularly and consistently because we care about them.
· Our customers pay on time. It allows us to be a Blessing to others.
· We work hard and our service is unto God so our customers get quality results!
· We are always on time/maintain good communication with our customers
· The ministering angels prosper our way giving us an overflow of contracts.
· The Lord increases us more and more in energy, integrity, quality, generosity, resources and revenues.
· We are more than conquerors when it comes to acquiring customers and getting our bids accepted
· All of our bids are accepted, because our business is established.
· We operate in peace, wisdom and harmony because God is our Shalom.
· Selah (Pause…and think about that)
· The Shekinah glory of God rests upon us each and every day
· The favour of God encompasses us as a shield; so that everywhere we go, people want us to work for them and to work with us.
· We have favor in high places!
· We do kingdom business and earthly business with integrity.
· We operate in Godly Wisdom
· We’re spontaneous with ideas for the business.
· Our business grows supernaturally!
· People don’t resent us, they go out of their way to help us!
· Other competitor companies have great favor for us!
· They see our work and subcontract us at great fees!
· Our long time customers are glad that they knew us first.
· Our faith regarding our business lies in the Wisdom of God.