There’s a thin line between your being homeless than you think. You may be just one pay check away from it…except by the grace of God.
Just because you “work” everyday does not guarantee your never being homeless. In fact, if you don’t have a savings account or a long resource list…it may be something that’s in your future.
It’s a good time to start working out a Plan B.
People can be very smug and arrogant when it comes to being homeless. How quick we forget; how close we’ve come.
* Ever had a shut off notice on your lights or gas…or had either services cut off?
* Ever had an eviction notice on rent or beeen behind in a housenote…or even wondering how you’d pay it?
* Ever had to take an extra job to make ends meet…or carpool…or …take a bagged lunch?
* Ever had to decide between paying a bill or buying food?
* Have you or a family member ever had a problem with stressful situations?
Everyone that is homeless doesn’t fall into one category. So while comedians have desensitized many…don’t be “fooled” into believing that Homelessness is by choice.
THE GONZALEZ FAMILY OF LANCASTER, PA.