Well, we’ve racked up about 1400 hours of Online writing , researching and presenting and a lot more offline. There were a lot of lessons and there was a lot of gratification. As the traffic increased; we struggled to stay current. (thanks for your patience.) We can do a lot better and we will. We are totally committed to you guys. I’ll probably be out working in a garden trying to get my Master Gardening certification when the clock strikes noon for the two year anniversary of Cafe Sozo. I’ll be out there praying for you all come rain or shine. I’ll take the latter. It’s been an easy two years and I’ve learned some lessons along the way. Here are just a few:
1. Some really great people will come your way when you’re blogging…most are just passing through.
2. One can learn a lot from other bloggers…who write in your genre.
3. It’s a lot of work; but it’s gratifying.
4. Form a network; and set some goals.
5. One step/post at a time…
6. Videos and color draw people in, but words keep em coming back.
7. Traffic never wanes on Tuesdays…
8. Technology constantly changes..
9. Try to decide how many years you can do this or just take it day by day.
10. God needs bloggers too. This is kingdom work.
11. Don’t be too sensitive and when you are…don’t hold grudges…after all faith bloggers are different…love is our operating base.
12. Can’t get behind on prayer requests.
13. Going to hit the million mark soon!
Again, a special thanks to those I’ve met along the way for the things you’ve shared. A great shout out to: Yeap Chee Seng, Joanna (wherever you are my friend), Sharon, Bisi, Belinda and my blogging mentor Marta and her hubby Tyson!
And finally, to our entire network and the coffehouse crew and patrons…we say THANK YOU!
P.S. We should hit 3/4 of a million page views shortly!
Are you tired of the way things are in your life? If you said: “Yes.” The good news is that you can change that and it is very simple.
You don’t want change…fine, ignore this message.
Prayer will take you there!
I guess your first question is: “Where?”
Let’s talk…we get hundreds of prayer requests at this site…and we take them before God immediately and often before we even get them. And we always will…this is our commitment to you. However, let me tell you a true story.
Some years ago a friend of mine had a son who was a complete rebel as a teenager. The stuff that she went through; well most people would have a really hard time…but my friend never gave up on her son. She always had peace about it. People were calling her with “their” problems. She wasn’t calling them. I asked her how she had so much peace. I asked her why she wasn’t falling apart. She said something simple. It was with quiet resolve that she replied softy: “I keep my bible in my hands and before my face…open. I read it aloud for all to hear. I believe what it says and God does the rest.”
“And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.”
So now I say to you…get a prayer life. Just fifteen minutes a day reading from the bible and then 15 minutes or more meditating upon the Word of God. IT will begin to re-shape your life! Watch and see…