It’s not up to me; it’s up to you.
You have sinned against the Lord; and be sure your sin will find you out. Numbers 32:23.
I’ve spoken on this before. I’ve attended many a funeral where the family got together and put the person in heaven. It happens all the time! Every single day. I have never been to a funeral where they said the person was going to hell. Yet, a lot of people do go there.
There are people who are believers that have foul mouths, dishonor God, have no love at all for anyone other than themselves, cheat, kill, steal, covet and the list goes on. They don’t repent because they do not consider it a sin. Yet, they expect to go to heaven.
***You’ve sinned greatly, kept it a secret. You live in fear that you’ll be found out. You sin, you follow the wrong path, you don’t know how to get out of it…repent. You sin, you try to act like people who don’t know better; but you do. REPENT and WALK UPRIGHTLY!
Thousands of women watched a television show yesterday which in some opinions condoned women engaging in impure sexual considerations and many of them expect to go to heaven.
For purposes of this conversation; I am only talking about Christians. Christians use The Holy Bible; I don’t have time for religio-politics regarding other groups and their beliefs or nuances. I choose to let that remain a prayer issue.
Here are 10 Things That You Need To be Sure of …and while you are at it; consider your family and friends…
1. You need to be sure of your salvation. There is life after death. This life’s journey is not for you to do as you please or feel.
2. You need to be sure that you are following the “right” God. There appear to be more than one.
3. You need to be sure that you forgive those who have wronged you.
4. You need to be sure that your faith can move mountains!
5. You need to be sure that healing is a benefit that believers have.
6. You need to be sure that God cannot lie.
7. You need to sure that Jesus died to save you from poverty, sickness and spiritual death.
8. You need to be sure that there is a devil and it is his full intent to kill, steal, devour and destroy.
9. You need to be sure that faith , God and the blood of Jesus are both very real.
10. You need to be sure that being a good person won’t get you saved.