Editor’s Note: I would love to just write about all the happy and the good stuff; but souls are being snatched into hell…and souls are too important! I will not go down without a fight and don’t you!!
Before you read this remember: I already told you that I am a radical; but most people don’t believe it until they start reading.
Have you ever heard about someone who goes out and buys a gun and not long afterwards someone breaks in their house, takes it away from them and shoots them with it?
I have and it is so sad.
Yet, I wonder why so many Christians let this happen to them spiritually?
Satan does it and so do other “religious” groups!
It’s talking about the whole armour of God and the bible is described as YOUR weapon. (verse 17)
Teaching The Bible is Earth Shattering!
I’ve never been inside a Kingdom Hall for The Jehovah’s Witnesses. However, I have passed the parking lots and they were all crowded when they’re having service. Jehovah’s Witnesses are categorized as Christians according to all references. Most Christians do not think so. But the fact of the matter is that they are considered to be and they consider themselves to be. It is not a mainstream denomination and there lies the challenge. Why did I even go down this road? It just takes too long and it is complicated. The Jehovah’s Witnesses do not use The King James version of the bible. They use The New World Translation. They’ve changed a lot just like most denominations; but there are still a few critical components that are missing that cannot be overlooked.
I have never been able to get a Jehovah’s Witness to pray with me and I am concerned with their claims that Jesus is a prophet. The Muslims claim the very same. I can get a Muslim to pray with me.
I have been inside of a Muslim Mosque before and even to a Savior’s Day conference or convention. I’ve often been surprised at the size of the crowd. With the Muslims; it is fairly easy to decide who is claiming to be who because of the attire. There are reportedly 5 million Muslims in the U.S. as of the 2000 Census ( There are some reports that say double that plus some). By the way; some Muslims; in recruiting and retention have sought to discredit that version of the bible. I’ve heard the argument and it is senseless! (but they sincerely believe it.)
As you can see from the chart’s above these are just a fraction of the beliefs that Americans partake in.
THE GOD OF THE SPLIT PERSONALITY?
For those who believe that the Christian God and the Muslim God are the same: Why would God have a split personality and tell one group one thing; and another group something completely different? PLEASE TELL ME THIS.
Why would God inspire Holy men of God to write two separate books to confirm His split personality.
Either God has a split personality or they are different.
I could go on; but not today.
However, don’t you ever wonder how these groups are able to grow in a predominantly Christian culture. The answer is simple:
1. Deception and blindness –
I have family members that are Muslims. They are good and decent people. I have friends that are Muslim as well. Some are from the Middle East and some are not. My job is not to convert them and that is why I spend little time on the matter.
2. They have good public relations. They have made a consistent, diligent effort to build their ranks and they receive a just reward for it. I am not saying right or wrong; I am delving for the answer because I am curious.
3. Both groups are looking for people who don’t know the bible; even if they think they do and have become disillusioned with Christianity. Much of what they tell Christians is not true, confusing or wrong.
4. The target groups includes mainly people dissatisfied with (mainstream) Christianity, certain ethnic groups and people in lower-income brackets.
5. They are able to give people answers. Now, these answers are short-term answers; not long-term ones. But, nevertheless, they have studied the bible and are able to explain it to people who don’t know it. The bible says that God gives revelation knowledge to those who are His. It also says that it is written in a mystery and that mystery has stumped many.
6. Some groups preach dissatisfaction and they place God right in the center of that circle. They are able to capitalize and increase their ranks by doing so.
7. Much of their dialogue ignores the very tenets of the Christian faith; the issue is Love.
So, I urge you today to get out your bible and begin to read it. It can change and save your life. But, not in the role of a “dust gatherer.” That way…you will not be misled.
YET, I ADMIT THAT THE LORD CORRECTED ME THIS MORNING REGARDING THESE TWO GROUPS. I REPENTED. FOR YOU SEE…WE MUST (and I mean this with great urgency and sincerity) PRAY FOR THEM. The Jehovah’s Witnesses are not “far off” …
They hold positions of authority in the earth over those that agree with them and our prayers must be focused about them.
It’s your weapon and your time has run out!
If all believers were taught the bible in their churches, there would be less of a problem.