Every time I give a testimony…people start praising God! It’s not because they have to live off of what I saw…to know that I am telling them too. It is because it’s a reminder that God delivers!!!!!
THAT IS WHY I AM WRITING TODAY.
Far too many people of faith know nothing much about the bible. Well, they have heard a few bible stories and they believe that the words of the bible are inspired. But still, after hundreds of hours of going to church and hearing messages; when they have a problem….they get depressed BEFORE they run into God’s loving arms for comfort.
God wants to comfort you. If you don’t believe me…test it out!
Some years back, facing death…I turned to God. After all, that very same day, I had turned to my doctor for words of hope saying: “I think I might get a second opinion?” He replied in SCREAMING TONES: “You don’t have TIME to get a second opinon!!!!!!” My reply was so quiet he would strain to hear it…”Well, I’m canceling my surgery for tomorrow.”
Now mind you….I did not know what lied ahead of me…I was going to have to trust God. I trust doctors…but just not that one at that time. I am sure he was competent; but that wasn’t the path that I was to walk.
God was pulling me to press in to Him to get my healing. By the time that I actually did have the surgery I wasn’t supposed to live through….(3 doctors later)…the doctors were perplexed at the most suspicious tissue they had ever seen that wasn’t cancer!
No matter what your diagnosis is …God can be trusted! I don’t need to tell you this. You need to do it. Press in to God…He’s waiting to fill you up. Promise.
- Rekindling! by Elaine Davenport April, 2011 (healmenow.wordpress.com)
- Do You Need To Make Proactive Prayer Your New Habit? by Elaine Davenport July 27, 2011 (ephesians.wordpress.com)
- Unbelievers All Around! by E. Davenport December 11, 2011 (faithcenter.wordpress.com)
- How Bad Do You Want It? by Elaine Davenport December 9, 2011 (prayerwarriors.wordpress.com)
- FIND YOUR PURPOSE AND BE THANKFUL! by E. Davenport December 10, 2011 (greatthanks.wordpress.com)
- Why I Gave My Heart To Jesus! by Elaine Davenport May, 2011 (healmenow.wordpress.com)
- Lord, When Did You Heal My Shoulder? by Elaine Davenport August, 2011 (peacefulone.wordpress.com)