Please know this is all said with GREAT humilty! Cafe Sozo Faith Center is please to announce that we are the recipient if the Versatile Blogger’s Award! And we received it from people that we do not know…in the natural. But…God makes the connections; none of us can ever do what He does!
Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice. Phillipians 4: 4
At first we were in shock about it…but we woke up!
First of all, we give a hearty THANK YOU to those faithful and talented administrators who Blog over at the Pure
They nominated us…wowee! I mean this! Hazel Straub and Apostle Gabriel Cross work in the vineyards for the lost and for those in God’s army. There job is too keep us all supplied; a daunting task! Their writings are so powerful. In the early morning hours God in His great Wisdom and Majesty has led me to read their prophetic and on time messages! I know that the ministry of Apostle Cross is in Alaska. I got a chuckle out of it because all of my Blogger friends have been in faraway places like: Sharon in Australia, Yeap Chee Seng in
Singapore, Bisi in London, Gladwell was in Poland at one point and there were more; but they all stopped (with the exception of Bisi who still continues on and actually does a lot of kingdom work; incuding another Blog and an Onlune Radio station with the most beautiful Christian music ever!) and moved on.
It is so nice to get recognition; though truth be told none of us do this work for that reward for great is our reward in heaven, and yet it is nice to get earthly awards. Few understand that Blogger’s generally work long and hard. We’ve got to study, set up, organize, write, pray and often start over again! So it is nice to be recognized! THANKS!!!!
THE RULES TO FOLLOW FOR THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD:
1. Add a picture of the award to your blog post.
2. Thank the blogger who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other Bloggers and inform those 15 they have been nominated.
HERE ARE SEVEN SERIOUS RANDOM FACTS ABOUT CAFE SOZO; FAITH CENTER:
1. Cafe Sozo has 8 different Blogs; but Faith Center is the largest one! Cafe Sozo was born out of two prior Blogs that were not receiving traffic. When we moved to WordPress our traffic quadrupled times two. (smiles) During this jouney, we’ve been strengthened and we’ve been rekindled! We are open to moving closer and to God at all times and to receive the manna that He has for us to sustain us and strengthen us as we joyfully carry out His work with willing hearts!
2. Cafe Sozo is about to celebrate 5 years of writing and ministry on the Internet. Those first few years were mostly 12 to 14 hours of Blogging and tech support stuff. The Holy Spirit is truly the best teacher. I can’t say that I was as on fire as I am now; I was more compelled; I thought I was more radical…but I am now!
3. Cafe Sozo has over 700,000 hits just to the Faith Center Blog alone; all eight Blogs have received over 2 million hits!
4. Only one person runs Cafe Sozo, Faith Center…that is God. I am His humble trustworthy assistant. It’s the best work I’ve ever had. I was a little girl in a family that did not attend church. At the Lutheran Church; I heard from God at the age of 10. I now am non denominational.
” For in like manner, because the body is one and there are many members in it, while all of them are many members, they are one body; thus also is The Messiah.”
1 Corinthians 12: 12
God has sent a host of people to write for Cafe Sozo; but there are only two writers who contribute to Faith Center regularly and they are Elaine Davenport, a prayer Intercessor who lives in the Midwest and Gene McGuire, a man of God who has a huge international network who lives in the D.C. area. . They met when Elaine sought to be put on Gene’s mailing list a list he has maintained over Twenty-Five years! (Gene’s niece is a neighbor of Elaine and her husband. ) Please note that Gene writes at WISDOM OF GOD
5. Cafe Sozo prays for every reader, person who visits, persons who comments and all of their Internet Divine Connections on a daily basis. What we pray for ourselves…we also pray for you! We also pray for every current, past and future Bloggers because we have seen many come and go. We pray for people everywhere most especially those on the Internet given the challenges that they face! We take authority over strongholds that would prevent any of them from experiencing victory in their lives.
6. We have always reached out to others…this online ministry was born from a personal ministry to 3 young women with cancer. We expanded to sending letters to people’s houses and to distributing letters to those that wanted them. We did this on a monthly basis for three years until we were led to come Online and minister to the world. We have adopted a ministry in India; and our Prayer Team holds and annual fundraiser where we sponsor needy ministries. We hope to expand our efforts.
7. We are on fire for God! We admit that we have been unable to answer all of our prayer requests on an individual basis! We view all of our readers with bowels of mercy and hearts of compassion. You have strengthened us dear readers and we thank God for you! We have veyr big dreams and plans for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
I admit; that I did not even know 15 Bloggers who have stuck around. (smiles) The fact is that most Faith Bloggers do not do so! I had to pray and trust God to show me who purely have a heart for Him. These people are presented with the Highest Recommendation! Bisi Oladipupo who lives in the UK and I have Blogged together for a few years and I count her as an honorable friend as well as Gene McGuire who has so often supplied an overflow of God’s FRESH ammunition at a time of need …and there are many that I do not know personally only by the spirit but their faithfulness, sincerity, anointing and purity of heart as well as obedience deserve recognition! THANK YOU ALL!!!
As a bonus here are 7 Brief things I should have included above; but I’m a Blogger and we throw in extra words (that have meaning…) :
1. I’ve had over 100 jobs; this is my fave!
2. I’m in leadership over 40 Prayer Warriors…who taught me how to pray.
3. Gave up meat, cake, pie, cookies etc for Lent last year…but continued on…I’m still alive!
4. God healed my feet last yeat…nothing hurts worse than when your feet hurt; if so…I don’t want to know.
5. Our kids won’t leave…
6. Prayer changes everything…
7. Jesus wants to meet with you.
I heartily to encourage you to visit all of the sites…it will Bless you! Here are the nominations for the Versatile Blog in no particular order:
1. Gene McGuireWisdom Of God
2. Bisi Oladipupo, Inspired Word’s Weblog
4. Admin., Bound 4 Grace
5. Vernon Weiss, 5 G’s And A Cup Of Joe
6. Prayson Daniel, With All I Am
7. Administrators, Mcrtbcrew
9. John Acuff, Stuff Christians Like
10. David Qaoud, Stuff That’s Relevant
11. Kelly, A Disciple’s Steps
12. Dawn, The Gentle Art Of Learning
13. Admin., A Day In The Life Of A Woman After God’s Heart
14. Karen Twombly, Peaceful Gatherings
15. Demetria Matthews, Being A Better U
- The Devil Says: “Give Up!” by Gene McGuire January 28, 2012 (faithcenter.wordpress.com)
- Resolutions For 2012! by E. Davenport December 10, 2011 (faithcenter.wordpress.com)
- Prayer Forces Helps Cage Sozo Celebrate Two Million Hits! September, 2011 (prayerwarriors.wordpress.com)
- Versatile Blogger Award 2 (allaboutlemon.com)
- The versatile blogger award (whatweatetodayuk.com)